DEADLINE July 10, 2023
While we continue to be awed by the photographic eye of Peggy Brisbane, whose photos you see each year in the festival program book; she can’t make it to every jam session or out into the far reaches of the campgrounds.
We’d like to add your photographs to the collection, Wheatland shutterbugs. Get in the pages of the summer newsletter by submitting your photos from recent festivals to the this Wheatland Photo Contest!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOs
- Select copies of your favorite black and white or color photos.
- Indicate what’s going on in the photo, where when and when it was taken.
- Include your name, address and phone number.
Send your photo to itted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 PHOTO LIMIT
- Type FESTIVAL PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line
- ATTACH photo files to your email (photos copied and pasted into the email may be disqualified)
- Email photos to email@example.com
- Remember PHOTOS MUST BE SENT AS AN ATTACHMENT
- DEADLINE: July 10, 2023
All of the photos received will be reviewed by a panel of judges (or the Wheatland Board of Directors), and winners will be selected and notified.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- 1st Place – two (2) tickets to the 2023 Wheatland Music Festival plus $24.00 in Wheat Bucks
- 2nd Place – two (2) 2023 Festival Tickets
- 3rd Place – one (1) 2023 Festival Ticket plus one (1) 2023 festival t-shirt
- 4th Place – one (1) 2023 Festival Ticket
- 5th Place – one (1) 2023 Festival t-shirt plus $12.00 in Wheat Bucks.
Between three and five photos will be printed in the Summer QuarterNotes, with photo credits given to the winning photographers.
NOTE: we accept photo contest submissions year ’round. If it’s easier for you to remember to send copies of your festival photos to us as soon as you get them developed, that would be fine. We’ll just hang onto them until we need them.
We also reserve the right to use the photos submitted to the photo contest for future use in our program book, newsletters and web site.
We look forward to seeing your photos!