Need help planning for Wheatland?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
– Are Weekend Tickets Sold Out? YES
– Will there be any more weekend tickets released? NO
– Are Adult/Senior tickets available at the Gate? NO
– Are Sunday and Child tickets available? YES – Child Weekend Tickets are $10 and available all weekend at the gate and will not sell out. Sunday-Only Tickets are available for $35 at the gate, available starting 8am Sunday morning. Sunday-Only Child Tickets are $5. Sunday tickets are unlimited and do not sell out.
– What is the age for a Child Ticket?: Ages 5 – 12
– What if my child is under 5?: Admission is free for children under 5.
– When will I receive my volunteer ticket in the mail as a returning volunteer? Returning volunteers should receive their tickets and volunteer packets in the mail by the end of August.
– Are there volunteer opportunities still available? No.
– What if my wristband arrives with a broken clasp? Due to the festival fast approaching, the WMO Office will no longer be mailing out replacement clasps for wristbands. If your wristband clasp is damaged, there will be replacement clasps available at the gate. DO NOT sew, glue, or safety pin your wristband together.
– What is the age for a Senior Ticket?: 60 years and over
– I purchased a Senior ticket but now cannot attend. Can I give my Senior ticket to an Adult to use? NO, adults must have adult wristbands.
– Can I exchange a Senior ticket for an Adult ticket at the Gate? NO
– I lost my tickets … will Wheatland send me replacements or give me a refund? NO
– When does the festival end? The last performance ends at 7:10pm on Sunday night, and the festival closes at 9pm. All are expected to leave by that time.
– Do I need a Vehicle Permit/Parking Voucher? NO
– Is there a charge for camping? NO, Camping is included in the cost of your ticket.
– Who do I contact if I have other questions? The WMO Office at 989-967-8879 or email@example.com, we are happy to help!