May Board of Directors Meeting- Festival Update

The WMO Board of Directors, at their board meeting on May 12, 2020, set the date for their June board meeting to June 2, 2020; at which time a decision on holding the Wheatland Festival will be made. Following that meeting, the decision will be posted on our Facebook page and web page. Until that decision is made, volunteer sign up and festival ticket sales will be on hold.

The June 2nd board meeting will be a virtual meeting and therefore the public is not able to “attend” the meeting. However, the Board welcomes written comments that will be reviewed at the meeting. Please submit our comments to by June 1 st. Please put Public Comment in the subject line.

The COVID-19 pandemic is changing daily and the board continues to monitor it. Wheatland Music cares deeply about the safety and well-being of their staff, volunteers and event attendees. We need to be confident that moving forward with plans for the 47 th annual Wheatland Music Festival is in everyone’s best interest. Thank you for your support through these difficult times.