Here are a few links to some helpful festival information, see you all soon!
- Purchase your tickets online by Monday, Sept. 7 – your order will be held at Will-Call just inside the Main Gate!
- Tickets will be available by phone (989-967-8561) until NOON on Thursday, Sept. 10. HOWEVER, we highly recommend that you place your order before then, as phone lines are extremely busy the week of festival, and we cannot guarantee you will get through to place your order.
- Gate Sales: It is not yet determined if tickets will be available at the gate. If they are, they will be available for a limited time on Friday only for $125 CASH ONLY. Child tickets (ages 5-12) and Vehicle Permits will be available at the gate for $10 CASH all weekend. Sunday tickets will be available starting 8am Sunday morning for $25, children 5-12 are $5.
- More festival ticket info available here
- Volunteer positions – Thank you for your interest, but there are no positions available at this time.
- Preparation and Arrival – Camping, Packing, Early Entry and Main Gate information as well as links to festival and traffic maps.
- General Info & Guidelines
- Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Clean & Green
Line-Up & Fest Schedules: