Tickets go on sale to paid 2017 Members on Monday, May 1st, and to the General Public on Thursday, June 1st. During the month of May, Members must order either by phone or by mail.
- By Phone: WMO Office: 989-967-8561. Have debit/credit card ready. M-F, 8am-5pm. Credit/Debit Card Orders: $3.00 Processing Fee applies for each Adult/Senior ticket.
- By Mail: WMO, PO Box 22, Remus, MI 49340
Include order form and check/money order: 2017 FESTIVAL ORDER FORM (PDF)
- Online ordering begins Thursday, June 1st.
Tickets will become available to the General Public on Thursday, June 1st.
Tickets will be available for purchase online starting Thursday, June 1st.
Please Keep in Mind…
- BUY EARLY – Tickets are limited!
- NO VEHICLE PERMITS REQUIRED
- Be 100% certain the order is correct – Orders will be filled and sent as they were placed.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on the order form unless otherwise specified.
- If you are having your order delivered to someone else’s mailing address, the resident’s name must be included (c/o John Smith) or the Post Office may not deliver the order.
- Please do not lose your tickets. LOST TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Tickets are NOT available at the Gate (except for Child and Sunday tickets)
- Child Tickets (5-12yrs) are available at the gate throughout the festival weekend, CASH ONLY.
- Sunday Only Tickets will be available at the gate starting Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 8 am.
Tickets are limited. It is recommended to purchase tickets early. Ticket prices increase each month. See below for details.