Are you interested in volunteering at the Wheatland Music Festival and have a knack for arts and crafts? Then Middle Ground is the place for you! There are a wide variety of craft projects and activities offered to our festival goers in Middle Ground. You can teach others how to tie-dye, apply the ancient art of a henna tattoo, teach people how to play hacky-sack or hula hoop like a pro!
*You must be 16 years old to volunteer in Middle Ground
Click *HERE* to see the full list of activities offered at Middle Ground in 2013.
- Volunteers are required to work two shifts throughout the weekend. In return, we will provide you with a weekend ticket to the Festival, a volunteer t-shirt and some food coupons.
- First time volunteers must purchase their Festival ticket, but will be refunded its cost upon successful completion of their volunteer shifts.
- Returning volunteers in good standing will NOT need to purchase a festival ticket. A ticket will be mailed to you shortly before Festival weekend.
- Each volunteer is required to have a completed Background Check Form on file in the WMO Office.
- Volunteers who are a “No Show” for their shifts may relinquish their ability to volunteer for WMO in the future.
- Wheatland will try to meet your requests for specific volunteer area, time and co-worker preferences. Please be patient and specific when calling in to sign-up.
Volunteer sign-up for the 2013 Wheatland Music Festival begins May 13th, 2013
You can sign up by calling the Wheatland Music Office at 989-967-8879.