The Tot Lot is a returning favorite for the under five crowd. We will be offering age appropriate crafts and activities. This area is located on top of the hill in an enclosed playground. There will be benches for the adults since you will be expected to stay with your toddler. The Tot Lot will be open from 3pm to 7pm on Friday, 10am to 6pm Saturday, and 10am to 2pm Sunday.
1. Parent/responsible adult (not older sibling) must accompany child into Tot Lot.
2. Parent/responsible adult may not leave Tot Lot without child.
3. Child must have wristband with name written on it.
4. No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco in Tot Lot.
5. Equipment is to be used for intended purposes only.
6. No climbing or sitting on fence.
7. Keep gate shut at all times.
8. No throwing stones, sticks, sand, or other objects.
9. No hitting, kicking, biting, etc.
10. Pre-school children only.
11. This is not a baby-sitting service (see rule 1).
12. Use care to keep our Wheatsprouts safe.