We hope to provide a variety of fun and learning activities for you and your family. In order for everyone to have an enjoyable and safe time at Wheatland, please observe and follow the following rules:
1. Parents are responsible for their children at all times, and should keep track of them.
2. Parents, please obtain a name wristband for the child at the Kids’ Hill Building, when you arrive at Wheatland. These wristbands are invaluable in reuniting children with lost parents.
3. Orient your child as much as possible to important locations at the site. (i.e. campsite, first aid, portable toilets and Kid.s Hill Building.)
4. Be aware of scheduled hours for Kid’s Hill activities.
5. During scheduled activities check in regularly to see how your child is doing. Be aware that some Kid’s Hill activities require the assistance of an adult.
6. Kids Hill closes at 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings. Please be sure that your children are with you after these times. No one should be on Kids Hill after 10:00 p.m