- BUY EARLY, Tickets are limited!
- Tickets go on sale to paid Members on May 1st
- Tickets go on sale to the General Public on June 1st
- ***VEHICLE PERMITS ARE NOT REQUIRED***
- Weekend Adult/Senior Tickets will NOT be available at the gate. Child and Sunday tickets will be available at the gate as usual.
ORDERING TICKETS / MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
- Call the WMO Office at 989-967-8561 – Have debit/credit card ready. M-F, 8am-5pm.
- Credit/Debit Card Orders add $3.00 Processing Fee for each Adult/Senior ticket order.
Please Keep in Mind…
- BUY EARLY – Tickets are limited!
- Be 100% certain the order is correct – Orders will be filled and sent as they were placed.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on the order form unless otherwise specified.
- If you are having your order delivered to someone else’s mailing address, the resident’s name must be included (c/o John Smith) or the Post Office may not deliver the order.
- Please do not lose your tickets. LOST TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED – NO EXCEPTIONS.
BUY EARLY, tickets are limited!
2017 Ticket Pricing Information Coming Soon.
- Child tickets (12yrs and under) are available at the gate throughout the festival weekend, CASH ONLY.
- Sunday Only tickets will be available at the gate. Sunday Only tickets at the gate are $25 for adults/seniors and $5 for children 5-12. Gate sales begin Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 8 am.